- About us. Thank you for taking the time to read these terms of service. They apply to services (Services) provided by Removal Stars Limited and buzzvault Limited (we / our / us) via buzzmove.com, gobuzzvault.com, buzzsurvey app and the buzzvault app and any other websites, apps or other products (Products) that we may introduce from time to time. By using any of our Products or Services you agree to be bound by these terms.
- Getting in touch. If you have questions about these terms or wish to contact us for any other reason, you can send an email to email@example.com, or by post to Removal Stars Limited (t/a Buzzmove), 21 – 23 Archer Street Studios, 10 – 11 Archer Street, London W1D 7AZ.
B. About our Products and Services
- Using them. Our Products and Services provide you with an independent
platform that enables you to obtain accurate and competitive quotes from a number of removal
companies (Member Companies) and then book a removal job with the one you
select. To help with this, we’ve developed a number of tools that can:
- easily catalogue your possessions using our unique video survey tool, either by yourself or by having an expert do it for you; and
- securely store a list of your possessions in the buzzvault app (always in accordance with your rights under applicable data protection laws).
- We also provide a platform for home and contents insurance:
- provide you with a fair and accurate home insurance quote based on your list of possessions, which you can then purchase and administer from within the buzzvault app.
- Member Companies. We are not party to any contract between you and a Member Company for the performance of any removal job or any other products or services provided by that Member Company. A Member Company will enter into a separate contract with you for the provision of their removal services, and in no circumstances should we be considered an agent or representative of that Member Company. If you need to make any changes to or cancel your removal job after making a booking via one of our Products, you must do this directly with the Member Company. This may affect the agreed price of your removal job or that Member Company’s ability to perform it on the agreed date.
- Surveys. We need you to build a list of your belongings so that we can provide you with fair removals and home insurance. You can do this yourself via our buzzvault app, which you can download from the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store. Alternatively, if you need some assistance, (with live video guidance from a trained surveyor), this can be arranged at the time you make your booking for removal quotes.
- Intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights in our Products and materials belong to us/our licensors. Where appropriate, you are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable licence to install and/or use our Products on your own devices for your own personal non-commercial use, provided that at all times you comply with these terms.
- How we sell insurance. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration no. 796481) as an insurance intermediary. Insurance products are quoted and sold to consumers via the buzzvault app. These terms do not relate to the sale or provision of any insurance products. You will be provided with an Insurance Product and Information Document (commonly known as an “IPID”) and further terms and conditions relating to the insurance product you wish to purchase from within the app at the appropriate time.
- Suitability of third party products. We are an intermediary and do not sell removal services or insurance cover ourselves. We have no control over these third parties, so please ensure that you have checked the adequacy, capability and suitability of your chosen Member Company or insurer before purchasing from them. You acknowledge that you will not have access to the entire market of removal companies or insurance products via our Products. We are not responsible or liable for the actions of third parties.
C. Your responsibilities
- Registration/your account. You will need to register for and open an account with us before using our Products. You must be at least 18 years old to register. When doing so you agree that all of details you provide will be true and accurate and kept up to date. Once registered you must keep your login and password confidential and notify us immediately if you suspect that your login is being used without authorisation. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all actions carried out under your login. We may disable your login at any time if, in our sole discretion, you have breached these terms, any information provided during registration is false, or if there is any risk to the security or integrity of our Products and services.
- Things you must not do. You may only use our Products and Services for their intended purposes. You agree that, when using our Products or Services, you will not do or promote anything illegal, unlawful or harmful to any other person or another person’s property or privacy, or anything that infringes on our or any third party’s rights. You are expressly forbidden from carrying out any reverse engineering on our Products, using any data collected from our Products or Services for any purpose, carrying out data mining, harvesting, extraction or scraping unless we have given you written permission otherwise. We have sole discretion in deciding whether you have done any of these things. If you have, we may terminate or suspend your account and notify the appropriate persons (whether a Member Company or the authorities, as appropriate) without any notice to you.
- Things you must do. In order to provide a reliable service for you, our
Member Companies and other users or our Products and Services and our other affiliates, we
ask that you note the following:
- When obtaining removal or insurance quotes. You must provide accurate answers to the questions asked in order to be given an accurate quote. Failure to provide accurate, truthful and fully complete answers which disclose all of the relevant facts relating to your situation may result in your booking being cancelled or insurance cover being invalidated. If you are unsure whether something should be disclosed, disclose it.
- Prior to purchasing removal services or insurance cover. You are responsible for checking that all of the information provided on a quote to you is accurate, complete, correct and not misleading and that all relevant facts have been disclosed. Any mistakes should be amended prior to your purchase. Failure to do this may result in the Member Company being unable to perform the removal on the agreed date, or insurance cover being invalidated.
- Leaving reviews. Once your removal job has been completed, we may ask for your feedback in relation to your experience of using our Products or your chosen Member Company. This is not mandatory, but we’d really appreciate it. You agree that we may publicly display your name and review as we see fit.
- Your liability to us. You agree that you will be liable to us for any damage, loss, claim, demand, liability or expense (including reasonable legal fees) that we may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with your use of the Products or our Services and/or your breach of these terms.
D. Your acknowledgements
- No recommendations or advice. When you use our Products, we are not recommending or endorsing any particular Member Company or insurer, nor are we providing any advice about the suitability of any particular third party product for your personal circumstances.
- Disclaimer. Our Products (and all content contained in or on them) are provided by us on an “as available” and “as is” basis and we do not give any warranties or make any representations of any kind (express or implied) about them, their availability or their suitability to you or to any other person. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Products (and the content on them) and/or Services, or whether express or implied.
- Our liability. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage,
whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or breach of statutory duty, even if
foreseeable, that arises under or in connection with:
- your use of, or your inability to use, our Products or Services or any products or services offered by any Member Company or other third party,
- any transaction between you and a Member Company or other third party, or
- any failure in any element or component of our Products or the provision of any of our Services or a Member Company’s services or any other third party services or products.
You acknowledge that businesses are not permitted to use our Products or Services under these terms and that we shall in no circumstances be liable to any business for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, any interruption to their business, loss of any anticipated savings, loss of any business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We do not assume responsibility for any content that appears on websites linked from/to us within our Products and you should not consider those links to be endorsed by us.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for personal injury or death that arises from our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Breaches of these terms. Without affecting our other rights under these terms, if you breach these terms in any way or we suspect that you have or will breach them, we may send you a formal warning before temporarily suspending your access to the Products or Services. If the situation is not, in our sole discretion, resolved promptly we may permanently block you from accessing our Products or Services.
E. Complaints procedure
- Who is your complaint with? If your complaint relates to a product or service sold by a third party (for example, a Member Company), you will need to deal with them directly to come to a suitable resolution.
- How to complain and how we’ll respond. We do our best to provide an outstanding service to you at all times, but if you are unhappy with our service for any reason, except in relation to insurance, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 060 8462. For insurance related complaints, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 020 3318 4408. We will formally acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours of receiving it and aim to resolve it as soon as we can. Once we have investigated your complaint we will provide a final response and proposed solution.
- If you aren’t happy with our response. You may (depending on the nature of
your complaint) be able to refer your case as follows:
- For complaints relating to our sale of insurance products: the Financial Ombudsman Service at South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. You can reach them by phone on 0800 0234567 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For complaints relating to how we have handled your personal information: the Information Commisioner’s Office, whose contact details are available at http://www.ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to them or their subject matter is covered by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. You and we irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any disputes and claims which may arise out of, or in connection with, these terms.
- Severance. If any part of these terms is found by any court or administrative body of a competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions (or unrelated parts of the same provision) shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to our commercial intentions.
- Rights of third parties. These terms are not intended to and do not give any person who is not a party to them any right to enforce any of its provisions.
- Force majeure. We shall not be liable if we are delayed in or prevented from performing any obligations we may have under these terms due to any force majeure event. Force majeure events are those events or sequences of events that are beyond our reasonable control and could not have been anticipated or avoided include (but aren’t limited to) war, revolution, terrorism, riots, strikes, fires, floods, natural disasters or other adverse weather conditions.
- No waivers. A waiver of any of our rights under this agreement can only be relied upon by you if we have given that waiver in writing. No waiver can be implied by our taking or failing to take any action.
- Entire agreement. These terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to the Products and Services we provide, except where we ask you to review additional terms or documents (for example, during the purchase of insurance products).